jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Anyone installed Google + 1 ?

1. Dolores Monet profile image93
    Dolores Monetposted 5 years ago

Reading about the Google + 1 button you can install, I was wondering if any of you have tried it and if you feel as if it is a useful feature.

Being technologically impaired, it would take some time to figure the thing out, how to install etc. Wondering if it's worthwhile and what you folks think.....

2. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I pretty much don't install anything I don't need, and I'm not the type to use that kind of thing.  I figure that it's up to Google to figure out what's good and what isn't, and if they don't - eh.. - I've never expected anything other than the junk that shows up in searches (amidst the good stuff) anyway.   smile  (Bad attitude on my part, I know, but I've never pretended to have a good attitude anyway.  smile  )

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

My understanding is that is not presently available on Hubpages, but I have tried it on my other sites and the verdict still out on its functionality.

4. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

Ive added it.

Social Shares are so easy why not add another.

5. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

I have bene having trouble with it in relation to my site structure, attempting to fix it with the combined minds of Hostgator, and hopefully at some point a member of the google staff on the webmaster forums *Daydreams*

6. Suzanne Day profile image97
    Suzanne Dayposted 5 years ago

I've added it. By the time the rest of the world cottons on, the SEO benefits could be enormous!

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for that tip, I assume it works then? Have you got it up on HP?

7. Dolores Monet profile image93
    Dolores Monetposted 5 years ago

that's what I am wondering - if we can use it here on HP.

8. psf profile image82
    psfposted 5 years ago

me too..I think it is not yet available in HP!

1. Suzanne Day profile image97
      Suzanne Dayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, not on HP, only on my own website at Sasspirations.

9. Garrett Mickley profile image81
    Garrett Mickleyposted 5 years ago

I just added it to my personal site today.  Here's to hoping it helps!

10. CarpetDiem profile image78
    CarpetDiemposted 5 years ago

I suppose I'm paranoid, but it just seems to be one more way for big brother to watch us? smile
    I think I'll wait to see if anyone reports that it has a measurable effect...