How to improve the writing skills?

1. bharath.adupa profile image79
    bharath.adupaposted 5 years ago

I expect the to hubbers who has got good idea about this to answer the question.
    It will help everyone who is really serious about writing. I wish you people share some important points or key points to be remembered  while writing a hub.

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

If you believe that hubbers are good writers if and only they have a hub score of 100 you have a lot to learn about writing on HubPages.

I know, I know.  I don't have that magic number.  I have had it in the past (several times) and probably will again in the future, though.  That makes me qualified to speak on the matter of hubber score if not on how to be a quality writer.

It is an almost meaningless figure that has a part of it being purely random.  As long as you can keep your hubber score above 75 that is the only thing that can possibly matter.  Any connection to the quality of writing is tenuous at best, as is the earnings to be expected from a high score.  It truly does mean very little.

With my measly 96 score you may not believe me, but there have been many threads about the matter in the past few months.  Search out a few of them and learn what others say.

1. bharath.adupa profile image79
      bharath.adupaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey thanks for that,really appreciate your suggestion and then i will refine my question and post it again..