jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Does everyone on Hubpages also maintain a blog?

1. Anne Oddity profile image61
    Anne Oddityposted 5 years ago

I'm just starting out on Hubpages, and the topic of blogging on other sites (blogspot etc) seems quite popular. Are you all doing it? smile

1. earnestshub profile image86
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Anne! I know quite a few here who have blogs on many sites, their own websites, write on other content sites such as ezinearticles redgage, wordpress, and the list is long.

Not very many people here use the forums a lot, so I was aware your question will only reach a few of us.

You are off to a good start asking in the forums here though, as there are some very experienced writers and SEO aware people here.
      Have fun!

I see we are neighbors! Most Americans are already in REM sleep at this time of day. I have 8.30pm here in Melbourne Australia.

2. 0
      Baileybearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've been on HP for a year and now I'm just starting out in the blogging world. I have a blog as part of a website I started a few weeks ago & another I started today.  They're linked on my profile page

3. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have four different blogs. I am in the process of getting my own Facebook page to compliment one of my blogs.

2. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I don't blog (except on my own site). I write high quality stand alone pieces in niche topics. I have about five mostly done web pages and half a dozen I'm building.

3. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

I had a couple of blogs on the go before I started on HP. Now I am taking the SEO knowledge I have learned here and applying them to new blogs and am pleasantly surprised how well they are doing. I also have some websites that are in desperate need of some attention from me. I find using blogger easier though.

4. Anne Oddity profile image61
    Anne Oddityposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the responses, everyone! It's quite interesting -- up until a few days ago the prospect of blogging never even occurred to me -- I guess i've been living quite a sheltered life!

1. 0
      Baileybearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I never thought I would blog, but I'm enjoying it after finding some niche topics to blog about

5. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

I have four blogs and two websites, all free and easy to create.