When you want to "Ask a Question"

1. days leaper profile image51
    days leaperposted 5 years ago

1.  You type your question and press Enter/Return.
    2.  A screen appears, so you can elaborate your question and explain what you mean.
    3.  You place a tick in the box if you wish to add a photo.
        Having checked your question has not been answered:-
    4.  Now you have to choose from a list; all sorts of categories and sub-categories come up highlighted in blue.
       The problem I am having is here at this point.  Invariably I click on anything, then when no. 5 comes up.  I have to click start over every time almost.

My point is thus:  Would it not be easier to just list all the main subjects in no.4.  Then people can just add the sub-categories in no.5.  This seems a more logical way to go about it because at the moment it seems to be just a load of random nonesense being churned which totally threw me in my early days.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you click on browse you can type in any word related to it and it will show all the categories matching that word.

2. days leaper profile image51
    days leaperposted 5 years ago

Thanks.  And that can be OK.  But not when no word seems to relate to it.  I still think just listing all main categories without sub-categories at no.4.  would be easier.  Once you confirm "no, it has not been answered".

I've been knownto get categories like Autos... and filled with other non-relatable subjects, I have never once written on that subject.