jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can I Edit After Publishing?

1. 0
    MattCapiposted 8 years ago

Hi All,
    I am new to hubpages and I was wondering if I can edit a hub after it has been published? I ask because I am having a little trouble with the order of capsules. They show to be ordered correctly in the Control Panel but when I do a preview the second text capsule is on top and the first text capsule is missing. I thought it might just be a glitch and if I published it I would be able to actually see what the deal is. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

You can edit any time after publishing,

Welcome smile

3. 0

Thanks very much Mark for your quick reply!

4. 0

Help! After publishing the hub it seems I am still having trouble with not seeing my first text capsule. It just doesn't show up. The photo capsule that is beside the first text capsule shows but the text capsule itself is nowhere to be found. I know it can't be a length issue because I see many hubs that are a lot longer. I am at a loss.......

5. shawna.wilson profile image92
    shawna.wilsonposted 8 years ago

Matt-I looked at your hub, and it looked like your opening capsule was there next to the picture.  It could have just been a temporary glitch.  Welcome to Hubpages!

6. 0

Yeah it looks like it just needed some time alone! Thanks for taking a look!