jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Linky Love

1. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

Hey guys,
    I'm doing a linky love post on Mondays over at my blog, if anyone would like to be featured.  You can submit a hub or blog url through my profile.  I'm featuring new hubbers/bloggers that don't have much of a following yet, trying to help them get some traffic. I'll only be doing 10 links per week, but I won't delete them from week to week, so even if you're not picked the first week, you might be down the line.

Hope this isn't considered self-promotion, since I'm actually trying to promote other people. smile

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image93
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That is a great idea, and no, don't really see it as self-promotion, just spreading the love!

2. 0
      daflaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Sorry I didn't clarify this more. I have a frugality blog.  The hub would have to be about something to do with frugality, saving money, simplicity, something along those lines.  It cannot have any affiliate links in it.  I'm not doing this to get you traffic to your affiliate hubs.  I'm doing it to showcase writing talent from new bloggers/hubbers.

2. oxymoron profile image60
    oxymoronposted 8 years ago

Good one smile

3. shawna.wilson profile image93
    shawna.wilsonposted 8 years ago

I'd love to be featured, Dafla.  A good number of the hubs I've written are about frugality.  I will send you some links.