jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Enough already?

1. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Attention Staff

My emails have gone unanswered.

I now have 4 Hubs that have been moderated and ads have been disabled. I haven't received an email with regards to as WHY for 2 out of the 4 Hubs.

I have been told to fix to 2 out of the 4 hubs, and have done so. Yet, ads are disabled on them. Those hubs are below.

http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Sexy-Eva-Mend … ion-Photos

The other 2 hubs have also had ads disabled, but no reason for it being done has been received. WHY? Those hubs are below.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Sexy-Halle-Berr … s-And-More
    http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Collection-of … ifer-Lopez

This is now getting beyond pathetic.

1. viking305 profile image91
      viking305posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree with you totally.  The lack of clear communication is very frustrating. 

I had a very high earning very high traffic hub unpublished without warning a few weeks ago.  It was still doing quite well even after the second panda.  It has never recovered.  The reason it was unpublished without warning was a very slightly blurred photo. 

I am looking into other writing sites.  ALL my hubs about money and debt have warnings on them and will soon be unpublished.  I have no idea why now all of a sudden writing about money and debt is not acceptable.

Sorry to hear you are having communication problems with the HubPages staff Cagsil, I hope it is resolved soon

Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Viking,

It is now beyond frustration.

However, if you would like, check out these other sites to write on-

ThisisOli - It is his site.

Ryankett - It is his site.

Sunforged - It is his site.

Aya Katz - It is her site.

Those are just a few to help you out. smile

1. viking305 profile image91
          viking305posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Cagsil for the info about the other sites. 

Yes I have just started to write on Ryans site and did sign up for Sunforged site but havent got around to writing on it yet.

I didn't know Oli and Aya had ones too, will check them out now.   

You're welcome. smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago

Cags, are you saying you've sent several emails about these Hubs to the Moderators and got no reply?

Yes Marisa. I only send two. I refuse to send any more than that, because I shouldn't have to.

3. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Today I received an email with regards to one of my hubs that has the ads disabled. I was told to correct the issue, but was not told what needed to be fixed, if I want ads enabled.

How pathetic is that? yikes

I sent an email back to them explaining that I need clarification on what needed to be changed with regard to pictures on that particular hub.

Problem #1 - I was told to refer to past emails, which I do not keep, so that is just ignorance on their part.

Problem #2 - The totality of my email to them, was also to address my other issues with other hubs, since moderators were emailing me, I figured they could take care of other issues on my other hubs. Which went unaddressed?

Problem #3 - The subjective nature of "sexually suggestive" is just plain BS, with regards to moderators doing their job.

Almost ANY PICTURE could be seen as sexually suggestive by anyone. NOT everyone sees things that same and for moderators to assume that everyone does is just down right pathetic.

Provocative pictures were taken out of all my hubs, because of past problems. It is about time STAFF got on the same damn page with one another about was is and is not "sexually suggestive".

This is beyond frustrating...it is just pathetic.