Some very minor suggestions

1. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

I know these are very minor suggestions, but I would still like to mention them.

1) When not signed-in and checking forums, only the threaded view is possible.  I would really like to have the chronological view as an option, even when not signed-in. (Sometimes I like to check for updates to threads, when I am not signed-in, and I find it easier to follow a thread when I can choose between the two options for whichever one works best for the thread.)

2) But... if the above is not possible (i.e., to offer the chronological view when not signed-in), could something be done about the way responses are offset within a threaded reply?  When there are numerous replies to a given post, they are offset to the right further and further until they are practically off the screen.  They become increasingly difficult to read.

3) Could all of the replies be expanded at the same time?  It's a bit annoying to have to click separately for each one, especially if the replies are short.

4) On some of the staff pages, there is no quick link for signing out or in.  It would be convenient if those options could be possible at the top of each page.  Again, sometimes I access these when not signed-in, and it would be helpful to be able to open the sign-in page immediately, if we choose.

1. Aficionada profile image93
      Aficionadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know that some of this is already on the agenda for the engineers, based on what I've seen elsewhere.  But, I did want to bubble this thread back up, in case anyone else had a comment to make about these little items.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Interesting suggestions. smile

Then again, I don't come to Hubpages unless I am signed it. It's automatically done. All my passwords are locked into my browser and listed elsewhere. I don't sign out.