jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Google Adsense.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image61
    Hollie Thomasposted 6 years ago

Hi,
    Help, confused.

I'm brand new to this and trying to set up google adsense. I received an e-mail from them however, stating that my account has been declined because they need to confirm ownership of the site that I have submitted. They have asked me to access the source of the site that I have submitted. I do not have a website of my own. Do they mean my site at HP? Apparently I already have an ID number. Any help that could be given will be really appreciated.

1. lexindica profile image59
      lexindicaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Add you profile page on the place of website in the form of Google Adsense. That will work.

However, seeing the current situation of your profile, it is highly unlike that they will approve your application. Try to write at least five hubs which can give you 'at least' 50 organic visits perday and then apply through your profile page, only when your application will be approved.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nice advice, but....if I knew how to write hubs that would average 5 organic visits per day I would be a happy hubber indeed, writing my fingers to the bone.

I have never averaged that kind of traffic over all my hubs and barely see 1 organic visit per day average now.  For a new hub to get that kind of traffic would be very unusual.

However, Google does like to see a few high quality hubs.  To write a few is good advice - I just think the traffic expectations are far too high.

2. Hollie Thomas profile image61
    Hollie Thomasposted 6 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for that info it makes sense now.

working