jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

HubPages Ad Program Earnings - Pending

1. Moon Daisy profile image83
    Moon Daisyposted 5 years ago

Sorry if this question has been asked a million times somewhere else, (I have looked around before posting...) but after joining the Ad Program a week ago, and happily seeing my earnings update each day (for the day before), today it seems to have got stuck.

My earnings total is still the same as yesterday, and when I click it says that yesterday's payments are pending.  I'm sure that the previous days' earnings were updated much earlier than this.

Apologies if they're just about to update, or if this happens all the time, and I should just wait it out.  Maybe I'm just being pernickety, I don't know, I'm a newbie to this program.  Just wanted to check whether it's just me this is happening to, or has it happened to anyone else?  And also wondered if anyone could let me know what time payments should usually update.

I guess I'm just itching to see my earnings each day so I can decide whether I made the right choice moving over from just adsense!

Thanks. smile

1. I am DB Cooper profile image67
      I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it's still pending for me as well. I've been in the program for several months now, and this seems to happen about once a week. No big deal, it'll be fixed soon enough.

2. Rik Ravado profile image92
      Rik Ravadoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This often happens - it depends on when the advertisers pass data to HubPages.  Occasionally they are pending for as long as 3 days - nothing to worry about!

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image85
        Marina Lazarevicposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great reply, Rik.

Because we need to receive data from every advertising source before we can report earnings to Hubbers, a delay from just one source to HubPages will result in an overall delay in the daily earnings reports.

Typically, earnings will post by 10am PST. If there is a processing delay for whatever reason, an announcement will be posted in My Account > Earnings > HubPages Ad Program.

Keep in mind you are still earning from the Program, but reporting will not reflect this until figures are updated.

2. Moon Daisy profile image83

Great!  Thanks for your speedy answers.  I will wait it out and see what happens.

1. Jeannieinabottle profile image85
      Jeannieinabottleposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I noticed my Hubpages Ad Program score just updated.  Some days it just takes it a little longer to update than other days.

3. Moon Daisy profile image83

Yay, mine has now been updated too!  Thanks guys, looks like I'll just have to be more patient in future. smile