jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

Hub not letting me enter text

1. clark farley profile image75
    clark farleyposted 5 years ago

Started a new Hub the am, pasted a photo, wrote a title, wrote a subtitle but the cursor does not appear in the text 'area'!
    Anyone help out with that?

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There is a glitch in the system.. and the team is working on it or that is what Jason says. You may have to wait until it is set right .

2. MAJJHIMA profile image61
      MAJJHIMAposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think i may have similar problem.  Since this morning asia time, i can enter text but it won't allow me to save draft.  It will just hang with grey screen..however if i don't enter any text, i can save it without grey screen.

Please advise the status.

3. 61
      Laurie Summerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am having the same problem. Was editing, it said error on page, wouldn't allow me to publish.

4. Mark Painter profile image61
      Mark Painterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have an not entirely random thought on this one.  Have any of you with the problem tried flushing your browser caches?  If you flush the browser cache then reload the page for editing your Hub, do you still have the problem?

1. Jeff Berndt profile image91
        Jeff Berndtposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, it was worth a try, but alas it didn't work.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I'm having this problem as well. I've got two in-the-works Hubs that are unpublished, but when I go back into them to add/change stuff in the text capsules, the only thing I can change is the heading at the top. If I click on the copy in the text box, nothing happens. I hope the Mods are working on this so I can roll these two new hubs out soon!

3. Radioguy profile image60
    Radioguyposted 5 years ago

I am having the same problem when I try to edit text. I am not able to get into text material. The cursor simply does not seem to work!
    June 9, 2011
    8:53 AM

1. Jeff Berndt profile image91
      Jeff Berndtposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yup, me, too, and I'd really like to get this one I'm working on finished soon.

4. clark farley profile image75
    clark farleyposted 5 years ago

thanks to all for the replies/reassurance, guess I will just wait and see...(hey! maybe this is also why my Hub Score has been sliding despite new Hubs!) (lol,  yeah  right).

5. Sylvia's Thoughts profile image87
    Sylvia's Thoughtsposted 5 years ago

Having the same problem. Won't let me save text, just pictures, etc. I get a grey screen when I try to save. Glad it's not just me, but hope it gets fixed soon!

6. Sylvia's Thoughts profile image87
    Sylvia's Thoughtsposted 5 years ago

"You have recently submitted a very similar post, posting the same message repeatedly is prohibited." Um...why is there an 'edit' button then? I went back to edit, then got the above warning!

7. Jeff Berndt profile image91
    Jeff Berndtposted 5 years ago

It looks like the issue's been fixed!  That was quick!

8. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Looks like this issue has been resolved, for me anyway... was able to do some editing/tweaking on those unfinished Hubs a few hours ago. Yay!

working