rather sad but

1. SarahSilver profile image61
    SarahSilverposted 5 years ago

I had applied to google, amazon, et al, and thought they were running just fine. checked my hubs a few weeks ago and discovered I had to re-apply and re-add these things to my hubs. a few days later and my hubs have already earned .61 cents. sad, but true that I just lost out on paychecks because hub pages must have revamped the revenue area and didnt inform me. BLECH>

so check your hub revenue area often I guess. :-(

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I am not exactly sure what you're talking about. It must have been something you did and not HP.

I've been here 20 months and have not had one problem with what you claim to be a problem.

Sorry. sad

3. Cardisa profile image89
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Google adsense take a while to be approved so maybe you thought your account was already active. Google will need your tax info and verification of your info in order to activate your account. This can take days, even weeks. If you had an adsense account before and it was disabled for some reason that could also pose a problem.

I must say, I have been her over 4 months and have not experienced any problems with Amzon, Google or Kontera.