jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

1. Sparhawke profile image59
    Sparhawkeposted 5 years ago

Is there any way to use trackbacks on hubpages?

I was looking around and found a couple of hubs that say to use the "Share it!" button and you will find the hyperlink...but I cannot find it? :p

Any easy way to do it for someone who has trouble understanding the simple things in life? lol

1. Aficionada profile image93
      Aficionadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sparhawke, this is kind of freaky - sort of like "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" or "Twilight Zone" freaky. Here's why....

I don't believe I had ever heard of a trackback before today.  At least I don't remember it.  Just about 15 minutes ago, I was researching something else and came across a site that has a box specifically for trackbacks.  I didn't know what that meant, wondered whether it could be related to a backlink, and came back to HP to see what I could learn.

I had just run a search here and had browsed through some old questions, forum posts and Hub titles, then came to the current forums to ask about something else; and then here was this thread, right at the top of the list.  How cool!!  [Great minds must think alike, right?]

I didn't learn anything that would answer your question - sorry!  I'm not even that far along myself - yet.  But I'll keep my eye on this thread, and post anything I learn.  smile

2. 60
    stuart palmer1234posted 5 years ago

3. 60
    stuart palmer1234posted 5 years ago

hey trackback