jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Can the HubPages AdProgram earnings can be put into one account?

1. TinaAtHome profile image75
    TinaAtHomeposted 5 years ago

I have 3 different HubPages accounts, so I had to open 3 different accounts for the AdProgram. If those accounts could be combined I could reach the payment threshold of $50 sooner. Would it be possible for people like me to combine those into one account like I do with Amazon and Google?

1. RedElf profile image87
      RedElfposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's a good question - there are others here with multiple accounts, so I wonder if that is an option. I can access info on my AdSense from all the sites I write on that have AdSense - would be nice to be able to do the same for HubPages Ad Account

1. ProCW profile image84
        ProCWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yup, that would be nice. smile

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Although I can't find it now, I'm sure I've seen the answer to that in the forums.  If correct, then no, you can't.  Each account must stand on its own and reach $50 by itself before paying.

I also have a second account, but it is still new and doesn't get much traffic so I haven't signed it up for the HPads as it would take forever to do anything.  Let its little bit of adsense and Amazon add to what I get from the main account and forget HPads for now.

*edit*  Got it:  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/71036#post1546998

3. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
    Marina Lazarevicposted 5 years ago

Each account needs to accrue the $50 minimum separately smile

4. Pamela N Red profile image91
    Pamela N Redposted 5 years ago

What is the benefit of having more than one account? I would think the numbers would help if combined.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As your hubs begin to number into the hundreds they become unwieldy and hard to navigate through.

You might want a different account to write a different style of hub, as well.  I use a second account to primarily to write sales hubs as I don't want my primary account cluttered with the stuff.

1. Cardisa profile image90
        Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I had no idea I could have multiple accounts. It's a good idea to separate your writing styles.

5. TinaAtHome profile image75
    TinaAtHomeposted 5 years ago

HubPages encourage specialty accounts. I have two accounts dedicated solely to specific topics. But the problem is on those it will be years before I reach the $50 payment threshold. I'm just wondering if I could have one adprogram account and add the hubpages money together. Otherwise people will be discouraged from creating specialty accounts.