jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Are you still on redgage?

1. TheOnlineBlogger profile image60
    TheOnlineBloggerposted 5 years ago

I just joined it. But I don't see more conversation about this website anywhere. Are you still there? does it work good for you?
    this is my profile there <link snipped>

1. Lady_E profile image80
      Lady_Eposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am still there. Joined 2 years ago. It's good for traffic, not so much for earning, even though I have received their Prepaid Visa Card.

My Profile: Ladye

Best Wishes

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

i'm there...my version of explorer is not compatible - i luv the site but it's a bit of a pain most times for me.  Some of the photography is amazing - I have a few favourites I like to follow.

1. TheOnlineBlogger profile image60
      TheOnlineBloggerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am using Firefox for that reason, SomewayOuttaHere. probably I will share some media too soon.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

...it worked - i switched to Firefox...ahhhhh now my visits to RG are much more enjoyable - thanks! big_smile

3. AliciaC profile image96
    AliciaCposted 5 years ago

I’m on RedGage. People submit lots of interesting photos and information so it’s a fun site to visit (although not all of its functions work properly), but it doesn’t seem like a good site to earn money from unless you’re prepared to submit a very large amount of content and do a lot of hard work using it to its fullest extent, and, at least for me, it’s not a great backlinking tool.

4. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Yes I am on RedGage and still find that it works for links to blogs etc.

Not sure if it ever shows up when it sends traffic to my HubPages articles, but I think it does sometimes work as a link.

The competitions and features are good. No extra effort needed to enter apart from submitting details.

5. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Yes, I am still using RedGage and even promote my links. wink

6. lex123 profile image75
    lex123posted 5 years ago

Yes, I'm there with the same user id. It is a good place to get internal links.

working