New writers round-up! (HubNuggets- WINNERS POSTED!)

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (34 posts)
  1. Enelle Lamb profile image73
    Enelle Lambposted 12 years ago

June is bustin' out all over with a crop a new-to-some-of-us writers...
    Come and support HubPages newbies by reading their hubs and voting for your favorites!

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary, How do Your HubNuggets Grow?

Enjoy!

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Elegantly colorful and well written - Enelle and all the Wannabes as well!

I love HubNuggets Fridays.

1. Enelle Lamb profile image73
        Enelle Lambposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Patty EnglishRose big_smile

2. Simone Smith profile image87
      Simone Smithposted 12 years agoin reply to this

So glad June is finally here!  Off to read the nominees and vote big_smile

3. ciaron davies profile image71
      ciaron daviesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Bravo! Long may the flow of internet literature continue! A nice glass of lemonade, some strawberries, a sun hat and some stories! Heavenly.....

4. profile image0
      rorshak sobchakposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ha ha I like that you call them nuggets.

rorshak sobchak

5. SMOMarketingWiz profile image58
      SMOMarketingWizposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It was very interesting and different nuggest.
      I liked them all.

6. juliannekristine profile image61
      juliannekristineposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes please! Help us noobs! Thanks guys. big_smile

2. RedElf profile image88
    RedElfposted 12 years ago

Yay! HubNuggets! Off to read and vote!

1. juliannekristine profile image61
      juliannekristineposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey! I think I'm LOST. What's with the voting thing? Thanks. big_smile

3. Enelle Lamb profile image73
    Enelle Lambposted 12 years ago

Me too! lol...well vote at least big_smile

4. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

Off to check out your hub, see what's new and vote.

Good Luck Nominees! smile

5. SuccessfromHome profile image61
    SuccessfromHomeposted 12 years ago

I am new to HubPages. I joined a few weeks ago and I LOVE IT!!! I would also like to humbly nominate myself for a HubNugget.

My First Mystery Shopping Trip

1. profile image0
      pixie2487posted 12 years agoin reply to this

ok im new to this im kinda lost and is it true u can make money??

1. SuccessfromHome profile image61
        SuccessfromHomeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

yes if you follow the info on my hub....Bestmark is a great company. The link is on my hub in the upper right corner. Good Luck! I'm sure your love finding success from home mystery shopping.

2. RedElf profile image88
      RedElfposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nice to meet you, SuccessfromHome! Welcome to HubPages. If one of your hubs comes up in the computer-selected categories, we will def give it a look-see big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

1. SuccessfromHome profile image61
        SuccessfromHomeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nice to meet you as well! Thanks :-)

3. prairieprincess profile image93
      prairieprincessposted 12 years ago

Read and voted. Some great entries this time!

4. andhiek profile image61
      andhiekposted 12 years ago

i'm newhub, just make article can earn money, i will try it..

1. profile image0
        pixie2487posted 12 years agoin reply to this

im a newhub want to make money to im just trying it out

1. RedElf profile image88
          RedElfposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Be sure to check out the learning center for useful information to help you succeed. big_smile

5. ripplemaker profile image78
      ripplemakerposted 12 years ago

Hubnuggets here I come!!! big_smile

6. Denise Handlon profile image86
      Denise Handlonposted 12 years ago

It was a great story.  Enjoyed.

7. Denise Handlon profile image86
      Denise Handlonposted 12 years ago

Voted. smile

8. carylcress profile image61
      carylcressposted 12 years ago

I am finally pursuing my dream of becoming a part-time freelance writer.  Social media is very new to me.  I'm loving this site and group.  Would really like to start out strong and make a good impression with my writing.

9. Cardisa profile image87
      Cardisaposted 12 years ago

Do Recommend a Nugget here? If so it's Lesleysherwood.

1. travel_man1971 profile image62
        travel_man1971posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm off to follow her. Thanks for the recommendation!

2. profile image0
        Lesleysherwoodposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Cardisa, You are a darling.  Thank you for recommending me!!

10. profile image57
      Ronaldrbrposted 12 years ago

A newby who likes to write about current social issues.Enjoy.

11. travel_man1971 profile image62
      travel_man1971posted 12 years ago

Just read and voted some of it. They're awesome. Two thumbs up!!!

12. Simone Smith profile image87
      Simone Smithposted 12 years ago

The winners are in!!

Business and Employment
      Host your own website easily (63%)
      The Upsides to the Downturn (22%)
      My Accidental Assistant (5%)

Pets and Animals
      Adopting Boo (58%)
      How A Horse Changed My Life (17%)
      Rose-breasted Grosbeak: A Colorful Addition to Our Yard (9%)

Technology
      Which Facebook Personality Are You? (57%)
      Social Networking Helping those in Need (14%)
      The Social Network: Is Facebook Killing Us? (14%)

Congrats to ALL the nominees, and thanks to everyone who voted!

13. R.S. Hutchinson profile image71
      R.S. Hutchinsonposted 12 years ago

I'm new.. smile I will be posting many poems, short stories, "How To's", Reviews and excerpts from books that I'm writing. One of my hats is that I'm a Creative Writing Teacher and will offer my critiques when asked. (my critiques are very thorough and are not for the weak of stomach!!)

I'm still learning what a hub is, and points and the do's and don'ts so forgive me if this post is not appropriate and feel free to delete it accordingly. But I surmised that this is where new writers come to say the indelible, "I'm new" catch phrase and therefore have submitted my token in exchange for your audience.

14. Rosie2010 profile image68
      Rosie2010posted 12 years ago

Congratulations to all the the winners!  It's awesome to just be nominated, but doubly so when your fellow hubbers read your hubs and vote for them.  So again, congrats to all Hubnuggets!

15. profile image0
      BRIAN SLATERposted 12 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners and the participants-well done to you all. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)