jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Amazon Capsule

1. Cathy I profile image77
    Cathy Iposted 5 years ago

I am having some trouble with the amazon capsule.

When I use an ISBN number, it always comes blank...no product found.
    Also if my gives gives a list of books and I do not want to use all of them, how to I edit to get only the products/books that I want?

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I seldom ever use the ISBN number because you can open the product page and use the url from along the top. Maybe, however, you have just been unlucky in that everything you have chosen is out of stock?

I don't know if there is an answer to your second question. I'm assuming that is when you ask the capsule software to search for items under a chosen topic?

And it'll sometimes return a mix of products that has some you want and some you don't?

I don't know how to dump unwanted products either, so when that happens, I just choose specific products instead.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

You can go to amazon.com, take the URLs for the product pages that display the products you want to link to.

3. brandonhart100 profile image84
    brandonhart100posted 5 years ago

It's also important to note that certain products simply won't list within the capsules.... the new sabertooth motherboard from Asus for example which keeps driving me nuts smile

4. Cathy I profile image77
    Cathy Iposted 5 years ago

IzzyM,Website Examiner and brandonhart 100....thanks for your help.   I will try using the URL fro the address box.

I know that it is not always an out of stock item because I have been able to locate the item sometimes.

However, you have all been a big help, so thanks again.