jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

New Home Page

1. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago

Can the hubpages team please change the home page back to the way it was.  This new one is terrible.  The other one was a lot better.  There was even a question asked about who liked this new one.  No one does.

Please change it back.  THX.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

No one likes it? What proof do you have for that?

You might consider reading the below thread.

3. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

...besides, people have been on showing/talking about how some home pages were better than the old HP one (and then pointing out why).  A lot of people didn't think much of the old one.  I, personally, get used to stuff and tend not to be thrilled with some kinds of changes (and this is one of them).  What I like, though, and what may make more sense for the site, overall, aren't necessarily the same things.  hmm  (I actually tried to get rid of everything from the new page, and just have it mostly blank (except for my name, etc.); but as much I tried to filter everything off it, the stuff kept coming back.  lol   Oh....   I'll just stay away from it until it gets old, and I'm no longer missing the way it used to be.  lol

4. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

I like the new home page better than the old one. I find myself spending more time there than I did before.