jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Help! Google AdSense HATES me!

1. MicheleBracken profile image71
    MicheleBrackenposted 5 years ago

Everytime I try to do this, I get this emal
    Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

- Domain ownership

Further detail:
    Domain ownership: To complete our review of your website, we need to confirm that you have access to the HTML source code of the URL you've submitted or were given access to AdSense via a third-party platform.

I. If you host your own website or can edit the HTML code, please complete the following steps:

1. Access the HTML source code of hubpages.com/hub/Day-1-My-Journey-to-Make-money-by-Writing-409-so-far.
       2. Create a separate page on the site and paste the snippet:

This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions:  ca-pub-1870707350285734

3. Resubmit the application as described below after replacing hubpages.com/hub/Day-1-My-Journey-to-Make-money-by-Writing-409-so-far in the 'Website URL' with the URL of the page on which you have pasted the snippet.

II. If you would like to monetize your YouTube channel:

If you'd like to submit your YouTube channel for monetization, please apply for the YouTube partner program. If you've already been invited to become a YouTube partner, follow the instructions in the invitation email you received.

Please keep in mind that submitting a YouTube URL without an invitation to participate in the program won’t enable you to display Google ads in videos or on your channel page.

Learn more about the YouTube partner program criteria and the countries where it is currently available at
    http://www.google.com/support/youtube/b … wer=82839.

III. If you'd like to monetize your content created on an external publishing or sharing platform:

If you'd like to submit a page or channel that was created on an external publishing or sharing platform, please check if the platform offers AdSense monetization opportunities. If so, make sure to apply for AdSense through your publishing platform following their guidelines.

Please keep in mind that applying for AdSense without following the instructions provided by your publishing platform may not enable you to display Google ads on your page.

1. dappledesigns profile image92
      dappledesignsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am having the same exact problem - except I used my hubpages URL,  not a specific hub.

Google's solution was to reapply through hubpages platform. Maybe this will work for you?

When I go to reapply through hubpages it says my email is already is already associated with google, and google says I'm not.....

2. MicheleBracken profile image71
    MicheleBrackenposted 5 years ago

I'm having the exact same problem.  I'm so frustrated that I'm ready to give up entirely and just hope people do some amazon shopping from my site.  haha.

1. dappledesigns profile image92
      dappledesignsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

haha I was thinking the same thing.
      I just resubmitted the URL: www.hubpages.com/profile/dappledesigns..... previously I had just submitted it without the "profile" part. I'll let you know if that works.

3. Just Ask Susan profile image86
    Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago
    1. Cardisa profile image89
      Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Follow what Susan said and create the account through HPs link. maybe that will help.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's the amazon link.  Here's the Adsense link:

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/1-2- … gs-adsense

You have to apply exactly as it says in the instructions.  It sounds like you're trying to apply separately - that won't work.  Nor will using your profile or a specific Hub.

4. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Google does not care about you enough to hate you.. we have been through all this. Go to the Google forums and you will get your problems sorted out faster..that is what we have been hearing  of late.. Use your profile  URL when you apply for adsense.   
    Write at least ten hubs before you apply for adsense it helps,( that is ) if you are not from Asia or some Africian countries
    Wish you the very best smile