jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Worse month yet for Amazon

1. Eleanor's Words profile image86
    Eleanor's Wordsposted 5 years ago

June is so far proving to be my worst month for amazon sales, since I first started earning from product hubs last October. Haven't even made a single sale yet! What is your experience?

2. WryLilt profile image82
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I started in January last year and found that June was my absolute worst month of the year, where absolutely everything went down. So far Amazon has been good for June though, with already half as many sales as last month.

Adsense has been appalling however.

Eleanor's Wordsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Interesting that June was your worst month last year, perhaps there is hope for the rest of the summer! I was worried things were sinking even further.. I've never made that much through adsense as I've concentrated mainly on product hubs so far, although I'm thinking of branching out from that.

1. WryLilt profile image82
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The US summer is generally when people are outside a lot and on their computers less.

3. Mutiny92 profile image85
    Mutiny92posted 5 years ago via iphone

It's been pretty bad for me all around. I hope it gets better soon

Eleanor's Wordsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, me too. I'm starting to feel like I'm fighting a losing battle with traffic. One day it seems good, then the next day twice as bad as before.

1. Ms Dee profile image85
        Ms Deeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My traffic is sinking this month, too. Good to know that you are seeing something similar.

working