jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

My HUB hasa warning again!

1. b4murray profile image60
    b4murrayposted 5 years ago

WARNING: Advertising has been disabled on this hub based on automatic content filters
    The hub isnt published yet,and all I have right now is 2 photos and the title. So how could it violate anything yet???

Weird, already emailed hubpages waiting for a response...

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You will see warnings if you save your Hub before you've written it.

If you published your Hub right now, it would be judged substandard because it's way too short.  So you will usually see a substandard warning if you save it at that point.

If you're getting a warning about something else, it may be that you're about to write about a prohibited subject - what is your Hub going to be about?

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

You can still publish it while you wait for a response from the team. Your communication with staff should include why you feel that the hub should have ads.

The automatic content filters are just a precautionary measure to safeguard you from having Google permanently disable your account with Adsense.

The hub will be manually reviewed and you will be informed on whether or not the adds will be enabled as soon as staff reviews it.

3. psf profile image80
    psfposted 5 years ago

please carefully check your hub title, any word related to mature content like 'nude' or 'sex'?? Also double check the image file names, a possibility.

4. b4murray profile image60
    b4murrayposted 5 years ago

the title is "What Celebrity do you look like"?

5. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Only the moderators may be able to give you an explanation.. I don't see anything wrong with the title other than that.. it being too familiar.. maybe there was a thread on this and may sound like duplicate content.. I am not sure.. are the pictures that you have tripping up the filter??.. that ads are being disabled..   Are there pics copyrighted or unacceptable.. ??
    These are are possible reasons just check them out ..