jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

Day 1 - 30 Hubs in 30 Days

1. techsparta profile image61
    techspartaposted 5 years ago

On my SECOND day as a Hubber, I've decided that I'm crazy enough to post 30 Hubs in 30 Days. After all, there's at least 30 Technology topics out there....(right?) So if anyone would like to launch with me, I'm starting today but feel free to join tomorrow or at any point through the challenge. Thanks!

Wish me luck!! smile,

1. Greg Sage profile image60
      Greg Sageposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It helps if you do what I did...

... and write 8 the first day.

2. zanaworld profile image38
      zanaworldposted 5 years ago in reply to this

good luck,

3 months gone, but still a few hubs only from you?

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Good luck

1. techsparta profile image61
      techspartaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

3. ameliejan profile image81
    ameliejanposted 5 years ago

Good luck. I aimed for 5 a day initially, but have now run out of articles I already wrote and am finding it harder. Maybe 30 in 30 days is a more realistic target.

1. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Amelie, doing a 30 Hubs in 30 Days should be fairly simple to do. The main idea is to write about one article a day for 30 days. The objective is to write about 5-10 topics, spread out over those 30 days.

Attempting to write more than 2 or 3 hubs in a day, will give you quantity sure, but will limit the quality of those hubs. smile

1. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It can be done, but without having written a few good hubs first you will not have gained the 'feel' of a hub.

I have met new hubbers on the forums before who have attempted 100 hubs in 30 days, and OK while one or two of their hubs may have 'hit lucky' with the public, most of their hubs are pure and utter crap which HP doesn't need at this point in time.

So I agree with Cags. Take your time and write quality articles.

4. seomarketing30day profile image60
    seomarketing30dayposted 5 years ago

Good luck! Love to see your hardwork.

Are you going to write for marketing purposes?

5. Entrepreneur2.0 profile image59
    Entrepreneur2.0posted 5 years ago

IM DOING THAT CHALLENGE, PS HAVE A LOOK AT MY FIRST HUB http://hubpages.com/hub/60-percent-off-Hotel-Rooms

6. BallisticJW profile image78
    BallisticJWposted 5 years ago

I am curious to see what your earnings are like after you hit your big goal.

7. Prisana profile image84
    Prisanaposted 5 years ago

I'm joining your challenge! I've written 4 Hubs since joining 4 days ago. My eyes are bloodshot and I'm drinking a bit too much coffee, but my goal is to reach 30 hubs in 30 days!

8. Wolfkat93 profile image60
    Wolfkat93posted 5 years ago

Just wondering if this challenge still going on? I just joined a few days ago.

Thanks Wolfkat

9. SnapHappy profile image61
    SnapHappyposted 5 years ago

I have done my 30 in 30! Actually, I've done 50 in 50... just could not stop/ and/ or count, I guess. Check them out! Tell me what you think.