jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

I'm submitting a hub for approval again, I think I found the problem

1. VivBounty profile image82
    VivBountyposted 5 years ago

Hello fellow hubbers,

I had a hub approved 20 months ago. Then recently it was flagged for links/products unrelated. I removed the rss feed to a blog that recently had no related topics and resubmitted but it came back still with the same warning.

I have now found a capsule with no amazon products found. This was a capsule with amazon products by product code. I guess amazon has removed the products. I deleted the capsule and hope I won't get unpublished again or worse because I'm re-submitting a 3rd time. I'm just trying to get this right.

http://hubpages.com/hubtool/edit/849989

Kindly let me know if you can see anything here that still violates. All my amazon products relate to my content now as far as I can see.

Thank you all for your kind assistance,
    VivBounty

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

There is an Amazon 50/1 rule.

You must have at least 50 words per product displayed on the hub. If you have a capsule set to 8 products and it only displays 3 products, then that could be a problem

HP recently changed their rules on Amazon products and content. Also, be careful of the products you put on your hub, because some products that Amazon carries are against Google Adsense TOS.

Again, you must have at least 50 words per product. So, if you have 5 products, then you must have 250 words of content within the hub. If you have 9 products on the hub, then you must have 450 words of content.

I hope that helps. If you need further assistance, then I would suggest you visit the Learning Center. It has recently been updated with the new rules.

VivBountyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

@ Cagsil - Thanks so much. I've been offline for a couple of months so kinda scary coming back to all these warnings. One of my wordpress blogs even got suspended and I have no idea why. However, I am now aware of the Amazon rule and changed those capsules accordingly.

I'm going to check the Learning Center for the Google Adsense TOS conflict with Amazon products.

I've now resubmitted my hub a 3rd time and hope I don't get in trouble.

Thanks again!

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome smile

@Cagsil

I finally found the Learning center but can't find where there is a category or list of Amazon products conflicting with Google Adsense TOS.

Also, I now have another hub flagged for prohibited sites. I have removed the site with popups and all I have now is a link to a blogger blog but it won't let me submit for approval even after editing.

http://hubpages.com/hub/partners-due-to-web-conference

What do I do now?

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I only said be careful of the products. You might want to check(directly) in Google's TOS for what items might be.

I know adult themes, such as provocative posters and even some clothes might be against it, because it puts a picture on your hub that would be a violation.

If you read HP's TOS and Google's TOS, then it might be clearer. There are certain topics that cannot be discussed either. I just wanted to make you aware of it, so you can avoid such things.

If you need more clarification, then email Staff at Team@Hubpages.com and I am sure they will answer your questions.

Thanks again Cagsil. I've just emailed them on the second hub in question and standby for come clarification.

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. Glad to help. smile

working