jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

Woohoo!!! First Amazon sale!!! 10 whole dollars :)

1. lookatmenow profile image64
    lookatmenowposted 5 years ago

I had given up two months ago on amazon after only being on there for about 5 months.  I didn't have that many hubs with amazon links in them and was getting about 150 clicks a month for those hubs.  After I heard the news about these google algorithm changes, I had lost a little hope on hubpages, but I still kept things up and I will still getting views and clicks.  Today I decided to check my report after over a month of forgetting about it to my surprise I made a sale on an HD TELEVISION...Out of all the things, probably the most expensive thing I have listed!!  This is definitely making me rethink forgetting about amazon now!!

2. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

WOW! Awesome!  Congratulations to that great big sale on Amazon!  I've never had a sale that big.  I'm so thrilled for you.  Congrats again.  Here's to more Amazon sales for you... Cheers!

1. lookatmenow profile image64
      lookatmenowposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much!   More sales to you as well!! big_smile

3. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Nice one!

4. CASE1WORKER profile image86
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

well done, once you get one sale they tend to come along reasonably regularly, even post panda

5. Eleanor's Words profile image86
    Eleanor's Wordsposted 5 years ago

Congrats, well done - here's to many more:)

6. wheelinallover profile image81
    wheelinalloverposted 5 years ago

Congrats, moving up to the big time now. Hope you have many more sales.

7. BRIAN SLATER profile image86
    BRIAN SLATERposted 5 years ago

Congrats and well done-here's to plenty more sales smile

8. prairieprincess profile image96
    prairieprincessposted 5 years ago

That's a nice sale!

9. melpor profile image88
    melporposted 5 years ago

Congratulations Lookatmenow. It takes a while for it to happen but when does it is a good feeling when you finally get a sales.

10. Greg Sage profile image59
    Greg Sageposted 5 years ago

Drinks are on lookatmenow

11. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

I still have hope.. looks like I have time to make my first Amazon sale smile LOL lol

12. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 5 years ago

Hmmm...must be Father's Day... big_smile

No really...nice going lookatmenow.  I occasionally get some big Amazon purchases.  But it's always something other than what I was advertising.  I get lots of clicks on my other affiliate sites for Amazon products, but very few purchases.  I think most people are clicking just because they're curious.  Perhaps Amazon isn't as good at sealing the deal as we'd like.

Christmas is usually a good time for Amazon sales.  Otherwise it's totally unpredictable.