Will it make any difference?

1. emievil profile image83
    emievilposted 5 years ago

For the past 7 days, I've been seeing my page views going up. Using Google Analytics, I also saw that my page views are up by almost 5% as compared to the first 15 days of last month. When I traced my traffic source, it showed that my views from google.com.ph are the ones contributing to the increase. My Filipino hubs are also in the top 10 if I search them using google.com.ph.

My question is this, will it make any difference in Adsense Earnings if my views are coming from google.com.ph (instead of just google.com)? How will I know if my earnings are coming from local search views?

2. 61
    kimbojimposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure how you check to see if your views are just coming from local search, but I can answer the other part of your question. AdSense, and all other marketing schemas out there, do give publishers a different amount of money depending on where the views/clicks came from. The highest-paying clicks come from America and Europe mostly, and if I remember correctly, Filipino are medium-level.

So the amount you will get is less than if an American audience saw the posts, but since they are in the top page of that Google channel, you will probably make up for this with extra visitors.