jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Adwords down all day

1. Ritsos profile image64
    Ritsosposted 6 years ago

Using Market Samurai I get a message saying Adwords is down for maintenance ... it's been there since 8am (now around 5.30pm) ... Equally my page impressions today can be counted on one hand so I don't know if this is coincidence or what sad

1. cre8tive profile image82
      cre8tiveposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've just tried my MS and it's working fine - however a few days ago I had exactly the same problem you're having i.e. every time I looked up a keyword it said adwords was down for maintenance.

To solve it I had to install the latest version of Adobe AIR, once I'd done that it went back to behaving normally.

Hope that helps point you in the right direction.

Ritsosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks .. I'll uninstall AIR and try again though only downloaded it the other day .... hold the page a minute :-)

Ritsosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

that kind of half worked ... It worked if I asked it to search without the additional keywords and then didn't work the next time.  I also tried to set up an adwords account this morning and am still waiting the verification email .. I've just tried to set a new one up with a different email address so will see if this one happens .. certainly hasn't arrived instantly!!! .. I've actually paid for MS today so I'm hoping this is just a blip .. very strange though

working