jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

The Madness of Wilhelm II and Adolf Hitler

1. 0
    Frank Sanelloposted 5 years ago

I removed the naughty words, I think, and HubPages still won't allow me to publish this article!

It's difficult to comply with Hub censorship rules (automatic content filter) if I don't know what the rules are.

I have been making repeated requests about how to allow overcome these obstacles to team@Hubpages and WE.

Please help!

Thank you

Frank Sanello
    FSanello@aol.com

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well you need to contact tema@hubpages.com  for such information. These threads may not really help.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I am a private and regular member of HubPages, sorry.

3. 0
    Frank Sanelloposted 5 years ago

I've contacted team@hubpages and they referred me to one of the above Hubbers/commentators, LOL!

Frank Sanello

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That would be unprecedented and sounds outright scary. I forwarded your first email to staff, cc you, and asked them to communicate with you directly.

1. sofs profile image88

Wow that is some recognition you have got .. are you an insider WE ?? LOL lol
        couldn't resist it lol

1. 0

That's right, I feel like an insider. For each problem I refer to HubPages Staff, I may get a "Thank you but no thank you!" note of appreciation.

1. sofs profile image88

lol

2. Norah Casey profile image81
      Norah Caseyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have no idea what you are referring to. I've gone through all of our communications with you in the past week, and here is what we have told you:

"This Hub was not unpublished by HubPages staff, therefore there may be a technical problem. I've republished it with ads disabled, as it is too sensitive for Google AdSense (please refer to my earlier email for more information)."

"You can arrange your Hubs by Date or by Title by going here:
      http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/stats

And clicking on either "published" to sort by published date or "title" to sort by title.

Advertising on this hub has been disabled by Google AdSense (not by HubPages). The content either is either tripping AdSense's sensitive content bot or contains some other AdSense rules violation. Let us know if you have any questions. "

Over a week ago, you asked us about low resolution images. You had provided us with information from another hubber, to which we responded:

"You should be able to adjust the size of photos by simply editing the photo capsule and selecting "half width" or "quarter width" below the photo, and then saving the capsule.  You can also, as you've mentioned, display the entire capsule at half width by using the right arrow on it in the HubTool."

1. 0

Thank you, Norah Casey! I appreciate your help to set the record straight.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
          Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Maybe you should get a stipend.

1. sofs profile image88

lol  yeah , yeah...may be.. lol

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Just give me an admin. password, access, and let's play ball!

working