jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Google won't respond :(

1. Ritsos profile image66
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago

Been trying to set up an adwords account today (to use with market samurai) .. went through the process ok but have yet to receive an email with teh confirmation link .. have tried 2 different e-mail addresse too .. oldest one was over 12 hours ago ... any thoughts ?

ta

1. Scarface1300 profile image75
      Scarface1300posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have been waiting now for a google adsense account now for almost 6 weeks. Still in asociation pending I personally dont know what else to do.

2. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Are you talking about Adwords or Adsense, 2 different things smile

Ritsosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm talking Adwords ... already have an adsense account .. the message I got says

Congratulations! You've created your Google AdWords account.
      We emailed you at (info@xxxxxxxxxx.co.uk) to make sure that we have the right email address.

Once you click the verification link in that email, you'll be ready to sign in and create your first campaign.

Still waiting 13 hours later !

3. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Hmm, I vaguely remember them being slow when I signed up. Very expensive though Adwords, I used a $50 coupon in 24 hours, I guess you have to be an expert or something, maybe I entered keywords that were too popular and they therefore cost more, but I figured this was the idea, to get in front of large traffic!

yep .. I'm not actually advertising .. you have to sign up to use Market Samurai properly and that's what I'm a waiting for :-)

1. viryabo profile image87
        viryaboposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ritsos, how come? i have MS but didn't know having adwords is an advantage.

Please enlighten me.

without it you only get 100 keywords .. with it 800 ... BUT at the moment I can't get anywhere without it which is frustrating as google won't reply ....!!

4. Ritsos profile image66
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago

I think I'll give up tonight ... found a way to request for the verification email again .. clicked it and squat ... can only think google's e-mail server is jammed up (and nope .. it's not in my spam filter .. checked that)

5. KiaKitori profile image77
    KiaKitoriposted 5 years ago

Ritsos, i started using adwords keyworks tool some years ago and like you I only got 100 keywords. Then I found the sign in button and I clicked it and signed in with my adsense login.  and voila! it worked. So maybe you can try your adsense login. It should work. Good luck.

all sorted now thanks .. found another way to get the verification email sent to me and it worked this time ... maybe Google was having a sulk :-)

working