jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

1. farahzachzia profile image61
    farahzachziaposted 5 years ago

What is Karma mean in hub's world? Do  I need to have more suggested link to have more karma? I noticed the more karme we have, the less score we going to have

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

It is just a measure of how often you link to other hubs.  I wouldn't pay too much attention to that particular score.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I wouldn't recommend a lot of outbound linking to increase HubKarma, but here is the official explanation:

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Actually an increase in hubkarma helps increase your scores..but it isn't a great idea to have too many outbound links as they are going to take readers away from your hubs.

Hubber scores do not really matter all you need is 75 and above to be do follow and that is about it smile

5. farahzachzia profile image61
    farahzachziaposted 5 years ago

Thank you guys for your to answer my question. I thought KARMA was important as much as score, so I did more link suggestion, but then I notice my score keep on decreased every time my KARMA add more, So I thought I have to get the answer before it getting all wrong. I got the answer of my curiosity. Thanks a lot. So grateful to find this hub page