jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How many hubs do i need to get monthly hubads payout

1. njmanura profile image87
    njmanuraposted 5 years ago

I know this is a difficult question to ask. But i am planning to write quality health related unbiased hubs. Currently i am having 14 hubs and i am getting around 0.3$ per week. With that rate i may need around 500 hubs to make the payout. However, i earn around 300$/month in helium with my 372 articles.

I am not very good at SEO. But i am planning to promote my hubs through twitter and other social media.

In addition, i am greatful if anybody can share their experience with the hubads program (how many articles and weeksly earning).

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've never used the HP ad program, so I can't help you there.  I used to write for Helium but the way you make money here is different.  Some here write mainly sales hubs to try and move Amazon and Ebay products.

Others try more for Adsense clicks to make their money.  I use both and have already made payout on Adsense, but Amazon sales are strangely low so far this month.

Some here claim you can't get a lot of views unless you backlink frequently.  I choose to depend on my articles to either do well naturally, or just get a few views along and along.

Some hubs I write to make money, while others are for my own  personal enjoyment.  It all depends on your motive for writing.

There is no secret to success here as many have recently discovered.  Sorry I can be of no further help to you.smile

2. njmanura profile image87
    njmanuraposted 5 years ago

Thing is i am not very good at writing for adsense, ebay or amazon. For the past six months i got only 5 dollars from the adsense. I have put adsense in my hubs, four blogs and bukisa.

Thanks for the comments

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Well, if you keep writing just the same kind of hubs your calculation is probably about right.  Unfortunately hubads doesn't tell us which hub earn the most but it is likely related to traffic.  So by making future hub more like your highest traffic hubs you might get there quicker.