jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What just happend?

1. WorldCup~2010 profile image59
    WorldCup~2010posted 5 years ago

My Zoombezi Bay hub was unpublished today.The reason being is because it contained "unrelated links or products" and I reviewed it and could not find anything of that sort. This hub has been up since last summer and it has had 0 problems since. Please check it out and see if there is a actual problem with it. Thanks!

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

DO you have a RSS capsule in it or a number of tags ..either of them could cause issues as I have learnt .
      You need to send a mail to hubpages staff.. we cant read your hub as it is unpublished .. need a link to the cached hub.

WorldCup~2010posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well I resubmitted it, thinking that everyone would be able to see it again but that didn't happen

2. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

The only thing I could find is the RSS feed at the bottom of the hub.  It contains links to hubs that have absolutely nothing to do with Zoombezi Bay.

I'm a little fuzzy about these feeds, but I believe that current policies require that the feeds only point to hubs about related subjects.

As an example, your hubs about eBay could link to each other, as could the ones about apps for the iphone.  Home pull up bars, however, have nothing to do with the water park.  This can be done with the use of tags in your hubs.

WorldCup~2010posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your feedback! I hope removing those other hub links at the bottom will do the trick!

working