jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

1. Glen619 profile image61
    Glen619posted 5 years ago

After spending six months on HubPages all my 8 hubs were considered substandard thus all were unpublished and now need revision i just don't know what can be the problem can be. I mailed the hub team all i got in reply that i was constantly violating the terms but which terms they did not point out yet. I am still awaiting their response since 2 days. Can anyone at the forum please help me out as well.

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Glen each of your hubs would have the reason for the violation.. if you look carefully into it and address it, you may still be able to resolve this issue. If you are not able to understand those warnings  just copy paste them here and we could be able to help you.
      I had one hub unpublished a couple of days ago  for pixelated images and it was published again  a few hours ago. There is nothing that you cannot work through. all of us go through such stuff ..You don't have to give up smile

Glen619posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the motivation i have republished all my Hubs lets see what happens. I think the HubTeam should point out the reason why a hub is unpublished. It would really be beneficial

2. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

Can you send me one of your hubs that you wrote via e-mail for review? I will look at it and see how you can correct it? I had hubs pulled down that had to be revised to so I believe I can assit you. The team normally will give a reason, I would contact Maddie or Simeone but I would be happy to assist you if you need it. smile

Glen619posted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is really so sweet of you ill just e-mail you one of my hubs.