jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Personal Pictures won't post

1. SEXYLADYDEE profile image78
    SEXYLADYDEEposted 5 years ago

I am behind about 6 months because I am unable to post photos that I have taken to my hubs.  I keep getting an error message that I am not logged on.  I log into my yahoo account where I keep them and I also have them on my desktop.  I am obviously logged in to hubpages.  I never had problems before January adding pictures I have taken myself to my hubs.

1. brimancandy profile image84
      brimancandyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I notice that trying to use pictures that you send to Yahoo are protected by the site once you send them, so that nobody else can save your photos to their computer. The only problem with that, is you can't use them yourself after you have sent them there. So, if you are trying to send photos to hubpages from Yahoo, the Yahoo site may be blocking you from sending them.

I have photos on Flickr, and the site will not allow me to use, or save them to my computer. My old computer crashed, so I was trying to get back some of those photos that I had posted with no luck. I sent Yahoo a message, and they sent me a message back saying that they only allow you to post pictures and not save them for copywright reasons.

So, now I have a bunch of my own pictures on the web that I can't use.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

In all sincereness, I think you should report this and ask the technicians to look into the matter:

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Very interesting, Brimancandy.

4. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

The easiest way to get the pictures to your hub is to save them to your computer and upload them from there, but the problem should also be reported to HP team.