How many views do your hubs have?

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (33 posts)
  1. profile image0
    klevifushaposted 12 years ago

What is the total views your hubs have received since you joined HubPages?

1. R.S. Hutchinson profile image71
      R.S. Hutchinsonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I just started and I posted a hub last night at 1 am about dating and so far it has 30 page views (If I'm reading the reports correctly) My poems have less..but I made .08 in one day (my first day) and was told that was pretty good.

2. Greg Sage profile image40
      Greg Sageposted 12 years agoin reply to this

From what I can tell so far, unless you're doing all the google stuff, just HP views will have much to do with followers, posting in forums, etc.

So far... anywhere from 10-30 per day.

3. mskills profile image81
      mskillsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

To myself, I anguish over the slightly more than 1000 page views my hubs have received so far.

To my family, friends, and adoring fans: 10,000,000 views, naturally.

4. wealthseeker profile image60
      wealthseekerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Not enough, as I have not put so much effort here. Got busy with job and so on. I am planning on changing that.

5. profile image0
      nikashi_designsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi Everyone, Joined 8 days ago with 388 hub views, average is 48.5 combined views per day. Yippie. Notice more traffic on my site also.

6. heavenbound5511 profile image64
      heavenbound5511posted 12 years agoin reply to this

22,235- since I joined 15 months ago- not counting deleted hubs of course.

7. hotwebideas profile image61
      hotwebideasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am new, so not many, but I do hope that changes soon.

2. Cardisa profile image87
    Cardisaposted 12 years ago

Joined 5 months with a total of  7,253 as of this posting. Can't wait to hit the 10 grand mark. Maybe in another couple of weeks.

3. Mark Ewbie profile image81
    Mark Ewbieposted 12 years ago

Here's some numbers from me.

7 months, 140 hubs.

HP views 14,000 - lot of self publicity involved.  Includes my own visits as well of course, and the comment merry go round.

Google.com views - the important one - 1500.

Income, roughly - 50 dollars.  Most of which was pre Panda plus one lucky Hub, now defunct.

My keyword research, back linking efforts, information and / or product skills are still pretty much where they were when I started.  ie. Rubbish.

I'm not proud of this.  Just sharing for possible interest.  Might make someone feel better.

One other thing.  Author score, accolades - meaningless as far as income is concerned.

4. Greg Sage profile image40
    Greg Sageposted 12 years ago

I take it back.  It depends a lot on subject and headline.

Comedy stuff seems to get people's attention.

Got 50+ on one yesterday with zero promotion, lousy hubscore, etc.

1. profile image0
      writeronlineposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I joined 3 months ago, just in time to watch Google wreak 'Panda'monium on HP.

Apart from two (a poem, and a personal tribute to my father) I'm writing according to HP's recommendations on topic choice, informative and original content, quality, (I do my best) and length, plus my own writing standards; entertaining / engaging.

3 months in, my stats are pathetic, my income less than that. 17 hubs, 4170 page views, (HP 2569, Google/misc 1601), 0 money - (OK. about $4)

On the upside, I have met some nice people, and read some great work. (But you can also do that at the Job Centre....)

Like Mark says above - not proud of this.... just sharing, I'm sure others must have done better, be nice to hear from them.

5. wheelinallover profile image74
    wheelinalloverposted 12 years ago

Most of what I have written are of more interest to other hubbers and many are written specifically to them so I am not upset by the almost 1000 hits I have had from them. I stopped trying to write to get paid a long time ago. I make more money with other interests than I do from writing and probably always will.

Actually lately ad copy has been my main writing concern. I even posted one as a comment for another hubbers hub. It had nothing to do with any business I am involved with so shouldn't be blacklisted for it.

My hubs have had search engine hits and hits from emails I send out when I publish a new hub. StumbleUpon and facebook are responsible for a few too. The worst for me is my most read hub actually shies people away from hitting the adverting links as what I talk about is better taken care of by someone locally and I actually say that in the article. I also started here very shortly before panda changed things. I actually like being part of this community which is why I am still here.

6. wheelinallover profile image74
    wheelinalloverposted 12 years ago

Hey everyone, I noticed that most everyone who posted here is a relative newbie, one of the things I was told by longer term  hubbers is that like a good wine hubs have to age before they get a lot of hits from search engines. I personally have used this time to revise, add pictures, and do whatever else I believe will help search engines and other hubbers find them. My advice to you is add videos if you can find any that will help. About 50 percent of searchers now are actually searching for video information. Videos also increase the chances of being found by search engines. Like I said I don't write with money being my main concern but do like my work being found and read.

7. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 12 years ago

3.7 Million smile

1. CASE1WORKER profile image60
      CASE1WORKERposted 12 years agoin reply to this

guess you must have used an irish calculator to work that one out

8. My Stories profile image60
    My Storiesposted 12 years ago

Not enough! But then again I am still new. Some days my hubs don't get viewed at all.

9. DIYweddingplanner profile image79
    DIYweddingplannerposted 12 years ago

Five months, close to 16,000 views...almost $40 bucks...sigh.

1. profile image0

40 bucks!! Geez DIY, can I have a loan?  smile

1. DIYweddingplanner profile image79
        DIYweddingplannerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Considering it will probably be another eight months or so before I reach pay-out, I hope you're not in a hurry for that money, WOL! smile

1. profile image0

Nah, that's cool, DIY. Just gonna be a long time between drinks... if I earn anything sooner myself, I'll let you know..  :-)

OK, WOL, you  can Fed Ex me that drink when you beat me to it!

10. SuperheroSales profile image57
    SuperheroSalesposted 12 years ago

2 weeks of hubbing, 22 hubs, 626 views, made a buck so far, ha ha!

I mostly write about ways to get motivated because motivation is something that is needed constantly.  I do it more for the fun of it.  If you're writing just for cash you will most likely be disappointed! big_smile

11. Rising Caren profile image80
    Rising Carenposted 12 years ago

Some of us here would kill for $40.
    Being poor-ish sucks. I have 2,231 views with about 14 views weekly per hub. Though one of them has been managing about 20-40 views daily.

I suck at promoting, obviously smile Hate promoting with a passion.

I don't do it, either, Rising.  I don't have the time for all that backlinking stuff, I can barely crank out articles right now.  And my author score is droppng like a rock because of it.

12. kmackey32 profile image65
    kmackey32posted 12 years ago

1. kmackey32 profile image65
      kmackey32posted 12 years agoin reply to this

ooooh now my total stats are 61,811, moving quick latley...smile

1. profile image0

Come on, now you're just showing off..... :-)    Good onya!

13. earner profile image82
    earnerposted 12 years ago

I am close to 1,000,000 since I joined.

14. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 12 years ago

And I'm at half a million.

15. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 12 years ago

I'm working on my second million, but 1) that first million isn't evenly distributed among all my Hubs by any means; and 2) Based on the views I'm seeing now, I'm not seeing reaching that two million - ever. honestly. lol

16. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 12 years ago

THEY SAY >>>> the most important thing for getting a lot of traffic is getting your hubs on first page of Google -SEO (or search engine optimization) which is so true becuz my highest traffic hubs just happened to get there and have keywords that people search for so - that's the way.

However, the hardest thing I think is to come up with the winning combos to get there - my best hubs happened because I was writing about something I really wanted to research and learn about for myself and evidently lots of people are interested- and then I put a little twist on so they seemed unique to Google and months later they still get a good ranking.  None of this is in the thousands of hits per day like the very best hubbers get - and I am very close now to my first payout - after almost 2 years!  so you see I am not really trying very hard, mainly I am just entertaining myself with all this and making cyber friends.  Maybe someday . . .

17. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)