jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Hubpages Ad Program

1. curly-live profile image76
    curly-liveposted 5 years ago

Hi All,

I have a question regarding the Hubpages Ad program. I have tried on my acount for a couple of weeks. I managed to earn around $30 for the weeks that I enabled it.

I have decided to diable the Ad Program as it is affecting my earning on my Google Adsense, I wanted my Google Adsense to reach quouta before I will continue my Hubpages Ad program. Will I still get the $30 earnings? Or I will never be paid until I enable the Hubpages ad again?

Thank you for those who will respond.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your $30 will be "put in the bank" awaiting another $20 to go with it for payout.  You will only lose it if you never enable HPads again or never earn the next $20.

2. AliciaC profile image97
    AliciaCposted 5 years ago

If I’m understanding the HubPages TOS correctly, if you turn off the HP Ad program before you’ve earned fifty dollars, the money in your Ad program account will be saved for you unless you leave the Ad program turned off for more than six months, in which case you will lose the money in your account.

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image85
      Marina Lazarevicposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great reply, AliciaC!

3. curly-live profile image76
    curly-liveposted 5 years ago

Thank you for the responses AliciaC and Wilderness.

4. smanty profile image73
    smantyposted 5 years ago

You have to earn $50 before you can cash out for the HP ad program, so I would suggest that you actually leave it on until you reach that. If you choose to stay with Google for the time being, your revenue will carry over until you reach the cash out. When you enable the HP ad program, the quantity and positioning of the Google ads change. This is why you see a decrease in Google earnings. You can look at the HP blogpost that explains the ad positioning.

So, you can wait, but you don't have to.

5. Bmolina profile image61
    Bmolinaposted 5 years ago

How do you enable Ads?

6. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Go to "my account" and "earnings" and follow the instructions.