jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

I am New at hubpages..

1. nickybille profile image59
    nickybilleposted 5 years ago

Hello my dear friends,

I am NIkhil Bille from India. NO\ow I am recently joined to hubpages. Please tell me how to perform the work on hubpages..

1. IntimatEvolution profile image81
      IntimatEvolutionposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Read some of the hubber Chucks hubs on hubpages.

2. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nikhil, I wish you well.

Your English comprehension is not very good yet.

If you are going to write here, you will need to use a word processor to assist with word meaning and usage, and have a native English speaker edit your work.

You may be a great writer, but if your writing is difficult to understand because of your English language skills, it will probably get unpublished.

I do not wish to discourage you, but be prepared to check your work thoroughly.
      Welcome to hubpages. smile

2. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 5 years ago

hi welcome, someone else can fill you in on what to do, i am not really sure myself

1. mega1 profile image79
      mega1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

oh haha!  that is very funny!

1. mega1 profile image79
        mega1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

sorry, that was rude - but all the instructions for new hubbers are clearly marked look in topics, and answers and also I think the home page has instructions.  There's way too much to tell you here - and it has been done really well already.

3. timorous profile image92
    timorousposted 5 years ago

Go to the bottom of this page, click on 'learning center'.  Read all the relevant parts of that.  Then start reading other hubs on the stuff you're still not sure about.  Then just start writing some great stuff that other people would really like to know and read about.  Welcome NIkhil Bille smile

4. Mikeydoes profile image81
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

Your English must be crisp and clean and your articles must flow well in English. Your hubs must be up to par with it's competitors in search engines. The better and more informative your hubs are, the more views and potential money you can make.

5. nickybille profile image59
    nickybilleposted 5 years ago

Thanks for giving me suggestion..

6. sachinbille profile image61
    sachinbilleposted 5 years ago

Welcome to hubpages dear:-)

7. K9keystrokes profile image92
    K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago

The best bit of advice you can get has already been offered to you regarding the HubPages Learning Center. Another thing to remember is this; the more you read top hubbers work, the better you will understand what to look for in your own work.
    Personally, I find that writing on those topics I know best, seem to perform better. But, whatever you write about, make certain your content is all original and unique. And that you do your research to assure what you write is accurate. Your reputation depends on it!

Welcome to HubPages! ((smile))

Here is the link to the learning center in case you want to just click and go: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

I wish you the best luck!