jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Anything bad wrong with this hub?

1. Fineprint profile image79
    Fineprintposted 5 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Best-Treatm … Prevention

I feel like this is my best written hub. I haven't really gotten much traffic on here and I haven't felt like writing a lot given the fact that many of the better writers are leaving and think that hubpages isn't coming back.  However, I'm getting off the subject.  This hub has good information. I have backlinked it some, but it will not show up in google.  I can't even seem to find it now.  At one time it was up to page 20 but that is as far as it ever got.  Traffic Travis shows it to be relatively easy to rank for.  I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if this is just a product of what Panda has done to hubpages?

1. Dave Mathews profile image61
      Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't see all that much wrong with the hub, but maybe there is little interest.

1. Fineprint profile image79
        Fineprintposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There is about 300 searches a day for the keyword phrase.  I just can't seem to rank for it.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Your hub looks all right to me, although I would suggest taking on a slightly more authoritative, or completely peer-to-peer tone--you seem somewhere in between?

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I thought you did a great job smile well written, easy on the eyes, except your one Amazon box - needs be off to the right, and I would add video and supporting helpful links big_smile but that's jus my own style tongue jus trying to prolong your readers stay lol

4. Fineprint profile image79
    Fineprintposted 5 years ago

That's interesting Dame.  I thought putting links out would take traffic away, but you've been at this longer than I have.  I was hoping if they wanted more info they would click on an ad.