jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

How can we drive traffic to our hubs ?

1. chamalchamikara profile image60
    chamalchamikaraposted 5 years ago

I had published 6 hubs yet so i want to know how can we increase traffic to our hubs and how we can get more followers.How much days wait to get 1000 page viewers per day? Please help me
    thanks

1. Bard of Ely profile image88
      Bard of Elyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can try using the Share option at the bottom of a hub, which allows you to share your links on other sites. I always use this and post my hubs at Facebook, Twitter and some of the other sites. By doing this people on other websites are sure to see the links and if it looks interesting they may well visit and that means traffic for you!

chamalchamikaraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

great tip dude thanks

2. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Read this hub and those that follow in the learning center about getting traffic to your hubs
    http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/titl … or-traffic

thanks

3. thisisoli profile image63
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

It's not a matter of how many Hubs you write, it's how you write them, and how you promote them.

yep thats true

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

It would be rather optimistic to expect 1000 views a day on 6 hubs unless you are breaking astounding news or have amazing information.

5. CyclingFitness profile image92
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

I'd settle for 1000 views in a month, then work on getting it to 1000 in a week and then 1000 a day over time.

Try to find some internet forums related to what your writing is about and add links to one of your hub

I have a hub on why men are obsessed with breasts that I've been pushing on some forum sites about sexuality

I've also been using internet chatrooms to promote hubs I have based on chat rooms which is working well

After a month your hubpages traffic seems to dip down and that's when I've found which hubs have long term potential and continue to get views from outside of hubpages

Thanks for the tip

6. KyleBear profile image59
    KyleBearposted 5 years ago

My hubs are barely getting 10 views a day sadly sad

hmm me too, let's try below tips

working