jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

1. Sarah Shepherd profile image59
    Sarah Shepherdposted 5 years ago

I hub-hop ALL THE TIME... I'm always rating, leaving comments, etc.  Everytime.  So how many of these or for how long do I have to do this because as a new Hubber myself I have seen on profiles accolades for stuff like this...  Thanks!!

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I don't recall how long it took them to show up, but I am sure they will turn up for you eventually smile

3. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

The rating one seems very fickle. I think it only appears when you report a hub in breach of the rules and the moderators agree with you.

I wouldn't worry though, as accolades have no impact whatsoever on earnings from your hubs.

4. mskills profile image89
    mskillsposted 5 years ago

If you're referring to the "Contribute" accolade (the purple one with the thumbs up/down), I received mine in the second week after joining HubPages.  If I recall correctly, I didn't do a lot of rating but I did report around 10-15 spam and overly promotional hubs in that time period.

5. Sarah Shepherd profile image59
    Sarah Shepherdposted 5 years ago

Thanks all!!  I appreciate it!

6. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 5 years ago

I've been here a bit over a week --same as you Sarah-and after the first week I got my first accolade as a level I Commentator for leaving insightful comments-rather than just thanks, etc. on my own and others sites.