jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

What is the highset score you earned for your hub?

1. psf profile image79
    psfposted 5 years ago

What is the highest score you have for your hub and how long it took to reach to that score for a hub?

For me one of my hub reached up to score 90 in 3 weeks after I published, but came down now to 81. I wonder how other hubbers are scoring 100 for their hubs!!

1. lexindica profile image60
      lexindicaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am having a hub on education which is still getting more than 300 views per day. Till now, 45,000 plus views is added against it with  more than 90% of views coming from Google.co.in.

The highest hubscore for that particular hub has been 81, that's what I can remember. Hubpages don't see the point that a particular hub may be better than its competitors, and other related vital statistics. What it sees is the number of words and no. of capsules added including ebay and amazon. I think the hubscore or author score don't matter here. All that you need to see is the way your competitors are writing the same content. Even if you are not a prolific writer you can get tons google visitors if your competitor is writing worse than you. Read my hubs, you will find nothing exceptional there, but I am proud to say that I have got more than 100K visits from google.com and google.co.in. Panda update has not been successful in denting my visits, all because of the facts that I always try my best to be better than my competitors on google.......................

On June 13th, Google sent more than 3500 visits on one of my hubs. The intensity is down today, but still it is ranked better than its competitor. The highest hubscore for that hub has been 83 with no ebay or amazon capsules. Got it?

1. psf profile image79
        psfposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I see your points.
        Here I am not trying to correlate  views and hub score, but just looking about hub scores in particular. I do have hubs with more views but less hub score.

However the effect of eBay and Amazon capsules in the hub score is a new knowledge to me, are you sure?  (sorry I am a newbie)

2. KyleBear profile image59
      KyleBearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm barely getting  views but weird enough my hubscores seem to be rising slowly yikes

1. wheelinallover profile image83
        wheelinalloverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

KyleBear this will happen, as you are found by other hubbers, the search engines, and post to the forums your score will go up.
        Also articles you have written will go up and down depending on what I am not sure.

The highest score for a newly published hub has been 55 and the highest over all has been 81. It doesn't seem to have anything do with the number of readers overall. My most read hub seems to be somewhere in the 70s most of the time. It is also the one with the most title tuner hits.

The hub I consider my best work is either in the upper 50s or lower 60s but that might have something to do with it having no interest to anyone but a hubber.

2. Mark Ewbie profile image84
    Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago

For about one day I had a hub at the top of the Hot Hubs, scoring a 100, and my author score was on a 100.

I made 7 cents.

1. psf profile image79

wow..that is cool..I think your wiring skills does matter too..apart from traffic and content quality.

however the 7 cents concerns me..  smile

1. Mark Ewbie profile image84
        Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The 7 cents was just an example of how score does not equate to money.  I can't remember exactly how much I got.  Maybe 8.
        The 100's were nice though.

1. psf profile image79

I understand..
          yes the 100 is nice.

3. CyclingFitness profile image90
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

So far my highest is an 88 which has received less than 100 views in the last month

It peaked at 88 after a couple of weeks then has stabilised around 80

4. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

my highest score was 99 briefly for a few of them..those were the days!!..wink

5. 0
    Valemanposted 5 years ago

I had one which reached 79 for a few days, but then fell back again.  In the past, they have mostly been in the 60s.