jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

How long does it take for a administrator to review your hub?

1. 2fresh profile image60
    2freshposted 5 years ago

I have a hub that needs to be reviewed. How long does that usually take?

1. Greg Sage profile image61
      Greg Sageposted 5 years ago in reply to this

took them 5 days for mine.

2. 2fresh profile image60
    2freshposted 5 years ago

Okay. Thank you Greg.

3. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

I have always had my hubs being republished within 12 -24 hrs when I have addressed the problems.. Initially it took 2-3 days, but now the team works very efficiently and quickly.

1. Greg Sage profile image61
      Greg Sageposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've heard a couple people say this... that times are better now.

It may have been luck of the draw for me.

1. sofs profile image87
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It may have been the weekend smile sandwiched in between smile

2. 2fresh profile image60
      2freshposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Only 12-24 hours for you? Well its been over 3 days for me and they still didn't review mine.

4. R.S. Hutchinson profile image86
    R.S. Hutchinsonposted 5 years ago

Whats the review for? Do they not publish automatcically? I usually Tweet my hub as soon as I hit "publish". I'd hate for my readers to come to a HUb and it not be there because it hasn't been reviewed? Or is this for like Hub karma or something? I'm new to all this Hub stuff.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

when your hub is moderated, you are warned about certain problems with your hub that you need to take care of . When you do that and resubmit it the moderators review the hub and republish it.. I thought that is what you were asking about.. or is it something else ???

2. wheelinallover profile image81
      wheelinalloverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

R S Hutchinson I have never had a hub not published immediately. It is the way things normally work here. I did have one hub I deleted shortly after it was published because the information in it was on a taboo subject that I was not aware of. A warning popped up letting me know my subject was not allowed.

I just took that one and published it somewhere it was allowed. Usually you are warned before or right as you publish if there is anything they find objectionable. I personally write my hubs offline, so I still have a copy if there is a problem, I don't lose hours of work.

My understanding is a hub will go under review if it is flagged. I have not seen flagging here being abused, although some people don't feel the same way about it as I do. If you write quality hubs and aren't warned about content at publishing time you really don't have much to worry about.

1. R.S. Hutchinson profile image86
        R.S. Hutchinsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh ok.. well that is reasonable and makes sense. Thanks for the answer.

working