jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

What Topic Do You Write Most About and Why?

1. SuperheroSales profile image60
    SuperheroSalesposted 5 years ago

I want to know what your favorite topic is.  Why did you choose to write about this topic?  What is your motivation?

Do you feel that your topic is a successful one that draws visitors?

My favorite topic to write about is motivation itself.  I feel like it's a positive topic and I can help people feel better about their lives.  I feel like it draws visitors because most people seek motivation, but I don't feel like it's the hottest topic out there.

Please let me know what topic motivates you to write!

1. rajaramravi profile image60
      rajaramraviposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think earn online money and tourist spots are ever green topics

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
      BRIAN SLATERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You should write about the things you care about and what interests you. If you have good knowledge of a particular topic so much the better.

2. DonnaCSmith profile image83
    DonnaCSmithposted 5 years ago

My first niche is horses. I worked in the industry for over 30 years, have an AAS degree in equine tech. so naturally I have more hubs about horses than other subjects. Other niches are articles about writing and my next love is my home state, NC. I have several history and travel articles about NC. I also have a sprinkling of reviews, and this and that. But my no. 1 viewed and commented Hub is Alligators in NC. Go figure!

3. CyclingFitness profile image91
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

My background is in sport and exercise and as a sports science graduate and qualified fitness instructor I feel it gives myself a wealth of knowledge to pass on and hopefully help othersthat are not in direct contact to myself

I particularly like to write about my passion- which is cycling and training aspects of it. I've found a limited numbers of hubbers already write on the subject however many aspects are already written about across the net, therefore general articles will initially struggle to attract visitors, Therefore i've started to go more into specific areas

I'm also planning on starting my personal training qualifications so in that sense I will write some hubs as revision as i'm a very visual learner. They're written simply to help pass my knowledge on to others and therefore I am happy if people choose to view them as they are not targetted material.

My main advice is enjoy writing and write about what you enjoy. The enthusiasm shows.

4. FloraBreenRobison profile image61
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 5 years ago

I just joined two weeks ago.  One of the first things the site advised me to do is to write about topics I know well so that I can focos on the process of learning about hubpages-rules, format, etc. in the first hubs I publish rather than trying to research new topics or forgotten topics.  as a result, all 5 of the hubs I've published so far are all about Mystery Fiction.  I lovereading this genre and own over 1000 mystery novels and anthologies. Eventually, I will branch into other topics while focusing on my favourite topic.

5. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Life - Character - Politics - Social issues - America

6. 0
    Valemanposted 5 years ago

I enjoy writing and reading about the supernatural, which seems odd to me, because I don't believe in it, yet find the subject fascinating.

7. psf profile image81
    psfposted 5 years ago

I like to write mainly about the things I am interested in and learned from my experience - about gadgets, internet, technology, hacking..and about any subject that I recently came across and found interesting to me..