jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How can I improve my bad movie hub?

1. hot dorkage profile image79
    hot dorkageposted 8 years ago

I'm game.  and anyway it's another link.  And I won't get banned for putting it here, right?

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-enhance- … -bad-movie

What do you think?

1. 0
      Anitha1978posted 8 years ago in reply to this

i cannot find anything bad to say about this hub. I was totally engrossed in it and i particularly liked your witty writing. Overall in my opinion it was a great read and the video capped off an excellent hub smile

2. hot dorkage profile image79

2 days and no replies.   I get the message.

3. desert blondie profile image82
    desert blondieposted 8 years ago

No, no! Don't think that!!! Two days nothing....especially when it was a weekend!  Just give folks a minute...I know I didn't look at my computer all weekend and just now saw this.  I've written several movie columns....before looking at yours....why do you think it needs 'fixing'?

4. hot dorkage profile image79

Thanks all... You're right DB.  Twas the weekend effect.  I was just perplexed because a week ago a SPAMMER got a lot of replies.  The only reason I answered in the Spammer's thread was because I thought the other people were being too nice.   If a spammer asks for feedback the best thing is to ignore them and I was thinking, oh no they saw those huge Meet Arab Singles ads and thought I was a spammer.  And the longer it goes with zero responses the less likely it is to get one.  I can tighten up the writing a bit.  I asked for feedback because I had a sense that it was OK, but not quite right.