jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

What Day of the Week/Time of Day is Best for Posting?

1. SuperheroSales profile image60
    SuperheroSalesposted 5 years ago

I feel that posting at certain times of the day can bring more HubPages readers or totally kill your posts.

Do any of you have any advice on when you think the most readers log into HubPages (time and/or day of the week)?

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image90
      PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday is busiest for internet traffic.  But it's best to think longterm, with the aim to build traffic up over months.  So in that sense, it doesn't really matter when you post.

2. recommend1 profile image71
    recommend1posted 5 years ago

Any time that the US of A is asleep, then the irritating posters are asleep and the threads are populated by open minded free people - it is only a pity that the anti-viloence, non-bigots, non-religious and non-political lovely people are also absent smile

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

...huh?....yikes

1. recommend1 profile image71
        recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why huh !!   you don't think that you are included in the irritating section of the choir do you  big_smile

...ummmm...okay....i still luv you!...even tho I have to go to sleep in a few hours....

...yor just waking up right? yeah? eh?

1. recommend1 profile image71
            recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely - and the fact that we are so far ahead of you every day just goes to prove that here in the glorious peoples paradise we are already up and working hard while you lazy capitalist pigs are still lounging in your beds !!!!!!  big_smile    (first heard on 'the Goon Show' I believe, around the late 50's)

yikes   yikes   ....what's a north american to think!....oh yea..'.visions of sugar plums dancin' in my head' and 'poof'! it's all good in the mornin' cuz you folks in the peoples' paradise were workin' while i slept.  (first stated by SOH around 2011)  big_smile

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image93
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

That's totally the wrong thing to worry about so far as hubs are concerned.  It could possibly be important if you are looking for forum activity - but forums are hardly the . . .meat of the site.

working