jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

My second hub. Please help me make it better =)

1. MattSperry profile image61
    MattSperryposted 5 years ago

Hey guys, you did such a good job advising me of what to change in my previous hub. I would like some suggestions on this one as well! It's a lot to read but I feel pretty good about this hub. Thanks a lot!

2. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Seems okay although I doubt you have the right to use the image I think I recognize it from a RFstock site (istockphoto)--that means it is not free to use.  I also spotted one typo: Owndership

1. MattSperry profile image61
      MattSperryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the typo pointer I just fixed it. I better look for a new picture. I haven't taken that into thought too much since I'm still learning.. Thanks again!

3. classicalgeek profile image88
    classicalgeekposted 5 years ago

You have some grammatical errors, such as not using apostrophes to indicate the possessive, and some word choice errors: "over night" instead of "overnight," "effect" when you meant "affect," etc. Yes, the words are spelled correctly, but if it's the wrong word, spell check won't help you.

4. wheelinallover profile image83
    wheelinalloverposted 5 years ago

Have fun looking for pictures, they used to take longer to find than it did to write the hub in my case. I have heard others make the same complaint.

Over all your message is timeless, never worked for the employees under me though. They were all hired for their area of expertise and didn't move up the ladder. They were all willing learners and some even left to open their own businesses.

Please recheck for typos, I believe there is still one in the last paragraph.