jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Spammer adding junk to all my hubs...

1. Julie-Ann Amos profile image46
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 8 years ago

Who do we report it to?  I can flag a hub but not a profile?

2. hot dorkage profile image79
    hot dorkageposted 8 years ago

where's the junk?  which hub?  sometimes those things are local and just your puter has a virus but no one else sees it.

3. oxymoron profile image60
    oxymoronposted 8 years ago

If it is in your hub's comment box, you can mark it as spam after clicking deny. Then, it will be automatically marked as spam when the same url is entered from same ip address smile

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

You can email hubpages and give them a link to the profile. team@hubpages.com

Some guy was leaving huge long spam comments on a couple of mine, I was grateful I had them set to be moderated.

5. Julie-Ann Amos profile image46
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 8 years ago

Thanks.  Same guy I think basically posting an entiire article to most hubs.  I marked it as spam but he did so many I wanted to flag him - it so obviously wasn't a mistake!

6. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

I was leaving fan mail on someone's profile today and saw three such fan mails, that were just a link.  It's disgusting that people will do this!

7. jyuva profile image39
    jyuvaposted 8 years ago

Here is his profile who is spamming in comments big_smile

8. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

If someone has a high percentage of comments marked as spam, we'll take notice.   If they are posting the same thing on many different hubs, we'lll notice as well.   So, all you really need to is mark inappropriate comments on your own hubs and we'll take care of the rest.

9. hot dorkage profile image79
    hot dorkageposted 8 years ago

Ahhh... spam comments.  I looked at the profile and he's seem to comment on hubs that has sex in them.  Thanks HP you could   display a red flag on his profile if he exceeds a certain percentage (this hubber has been denied comments 47 times and accepted once)

working