jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Have been asked to revise a hub

1. sholland10 profile image90
    sholland10posted 6 years ago

Hello All,
    I have been asked to revise one of my older hubs (published on 4/30/11).  It gets decent traffic.  It has been labeled (and I paraphrase) as promoting unrelated products or links.  I went through and took out links that were unrelated.  It is one of my first hubs, so I am sure I did not understand how to link other hubs correctly at the time. 

Also, it has been labeled as purely personal.  Well, it is a short story, so I guess it would be purely personal. I think I have it in the right category, but I do not recall a "short story" category under literature.

Please take a look at it and see what you think.  I appreciate any and all comments. 
    Thanks!!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Childhood-Wounds

2. Aficionada profile image94
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

I haven't looked at your Hub, but I figured I would answer what I could.  Some short stories are categorized under Books and Literature > Books and Novels > Short Stories.  It took me a while to find the category when I first heard about short stories on HubPages.

http://hubpages.com/topics/books-litera … tories/543

sholland10posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! I had it under Contemporary Literature.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd say that's your problem - it should be under Short Stories.  Hubs can be unpublished for being in the wrong category.

I changed it. smile  Also, some of my Amazon ads didn't fit the topic, so I removed them.  We'll see. 
          Thanks! smile

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image79
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Well I tried to look at it to offer my opinion but it's no longer posted.

Thanks, Luis!  I think it needs to be approved again.

working