jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Hubpages url for google adsense

1. kedi david maraka profile image62
    kedi david marakaposted 5 years ago

I want to sign for a google adsense account using my hubpages account but don't know the url specifications to fill,where it says website url? What will the url be? Www.hubpages.com/... Followed by what?

Additionally roughly how many hubs do i need to get accepted by google adsense in case i use my hubpages account?

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't believe Google only relies on the amount of hubs one has but for the time they've been on HP.  Some say it takes 6 months before eligibility now, but I may be mistaken on that. smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Here are the instructions:

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/1-2- … gs-adsense

Some people do have to wait 6 months - it depends what country you live in.  Otherwise, there's no set rule for the number of Hubs you must have.

2. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Since you are from Uganda..you may have to wait for 6months, but try applying after you have 10 hubs.. maybe you will be lucky and get accepted this is the URL  to use
    http://hubpages.com/profile/kedi+david+maraka

1. kedi david maraka profile image62
      kedi david marakaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I found your reply useful,but 6 months can be a long time for someone who is willing to make money through ads in a short time,hope it doesn't go beyond 2 months.

Thanks for the url.

1. sofs profile image87
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is Google's stipulation.. hopefully you will be able to get approval earlier.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
        Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Even if you get an account it can take up to 10 months to reach payout with Adsense. It is not a way to earn money quickly.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Even if you get your Adsense account now, most people earn only a few dollars in their first six months.  Like Uninivited Writer says, this is not a fast way to make money.  It takes hard work and patience.

working