jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Does the online editor limit words

1. kedi david maraka profile image61
    kedi david marakaposted 5 years ago

By the time of posting, i have 2 hubs,for the first hub i automatically couldn't go beyond 316 words,while for the second it was 355 words,however much i tried to write beyond that i couldn't,the question is simply why? And i feel i should have written more than that

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You should try using a couple of  text capsules, try using other capsules to and spice up your hubs.

2. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Unless it's something new, there's no limit (at least not one that low) on text capsules as far as I know.  I put "tons"  of words (1000/1500, etc.) into one capsule without problems.  That's not saying it's what "everybody recommends" doing, but it's my own choice - and there should doesn't seem to be a limit on the text capsule, as far as I've ever seen.   smile

2. kedi david maraka profile image61
    kedi david marakaposted 5 years ago

I guess that could be the reason,as a way of encouraging new hubbers to make the best use of other capsules other than concentrating on text alone.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I guess i did not make myself clear.. I am saying that you need to use not just one text capsule but maybe four or five text capsules and other capsules as well .  Welcome to HP smile

working