Where did the hubs go?

1. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

I had a number of people sign up under me, and they all put up hubs.  I put fan mail on them, but now the hubs and the fan mail are gone.  Their profiles are still there.

I did notice that all the hubs were affiliate hubs, and that was strange.  I'd just like to know why they were removed, because there is one other person who signed up who has a couple of affiliate hubs as well, but they weren't removed.

Were they all the same person?  Was it all duplicate copy?  Why?

2. broalexdotinfo profile image61
    broalexdotinfoposted 8 years ago

There might be several reasons for those hubs to be removed. We should see the hubs in order to tell the exact reason.

I know how it feels cause I`ve only got 16 or so hubs and so far they are getting a decent amount of traffic. I just get mad when they are being flagged daily for no reason, the hubs are no way near to be against TOS, I think people that abuse the flagging option should be banned from hubapages, if this continues to happen I guess I just have to leave this place, there are other several sites where flagging is only for good purposes I guess I should continue to publish there. This is one of the major problems here, people flagging hubs for no reason, and it`s not only me that gets flagged. I have spoken to over ten hubbers over the weekend. Can anybody from hubpages team resolve this issues? It`s not anyway near funny to see my hubs go, over and over again for re-publication.

3. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

We can't see the hubs, because they have been removed.  The strange thing is that their fans have been removed as well, but their memberships are still active.

I just looked at them again, and all 7 signups were under different names, but they were all product specific and mentioned the products in their profiles.  Two of them had their hubs left, and the rest had theirs removed.

I still don't know why they would remove their fans.  If they're being banned, just remove their membership.